Saturday, March 14, 2009

TheSmidge

I'm small.
And my writings are small - no novels here.
Just lil ol' me.

So once again it's time to spring clean! My way of spring cleaning is to move one pile of crap from one part of my apartment to another part of my apartment. I hardly throw anything away, but it's nice to go through all of my belongings once a year, assess what I have, and reorganize it all. 

Coming across my sari and bangles that I purchased for a wedding in India brings a smile to my face. 
Finding a torn circle in a picture where an old boyfriend's head once was, also brings a smile to my face. 
Happening upon a funeral program for one of my mom's best friends -- not so happy. 
But nonetheless, moving my crap around helps me sort through my past, and prepare for my future.

And such is this blog --
                                       to scrape out the cobwebs and dusty corners of my brain and put them in another room. 

In an attempt to spring clean my life, I create a smidgety midgety blog to house the thoughts and feelings of my smidgety midgety life. Should you happen upon my blog, know that these are my dustbunnies -- treat them accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment